My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rant.

We keep on hurting the people who love us because we know that they will still be there no matter what.


I've been thinking about this line I saw somewhere on Tumblr. And I believe I must agree on what this line says. Does it apply to me? I think so. I am so lucky to have many people love me the way I am. I am blessed to have a super loving family, a bunch of cool and trustworthy friends and a caring boyfriend who are all there whenever I need them. But what do I do? I keep doing things that hurt them. I know that I don't deserve having these people in my life with me being irrational and numb sometimes, well, most of the times. But I think God gave me these people just to show me that life is great and beautiful and will always be that way no matter what happens. They also help me to become better. I'm still young so I know that I will outgrow whatever shitty things I am doing now. And by the time I become a better me, the best me, these people will still be there and I'll happily reciprocate every help, every kind word, every advice and every little thing they gave me.

Being a little dramatic tonight? Haha. Next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment