My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Monday, November 1, 2010

BB is for Boy Bestfriend

After exploding on my last blog, here I am writing about my guy (not gay, haha) bestfriend. Don't be flattered by this. I just wrote (down there) some reasons why I think it's fun to have a guy bestfriend. So, here they are:


  1. I learn things I'll never learn from my girl friendsExample: Can't think of anything in particular. I just know that there is. :))
  2. I can release the boy in me. Without anyone thinking that I'm a lesbo. Seriously.
  3. I can tell him things girls do that I think are really bitchy. Minus the feeling of becoming a bitch myself. Example: I think she cannot live without a man by her side. Slutty whore. (Haha, this is soooo exaggerated.) 
  4. I can tell him almost anything. Even girl stuffs and he'll react but I know he doesn't really mind. Example: (Me) I have my period now and it really hurts! (Him) Yuck! (then tells a joke that will make me forget the pain.)
  5. I can cry on his shoulder and he'll just be there to listen. I know I can do this with my boyfriend too but he doesn't know how to comfort me sometimes. We even fought before because I told him I don't feel better and he was offended by what I said. I'm sorry, just being honest. But with my bestfriend, I can cry all day long and I know he won't stop listening. 
  6. I can tell him things that I can't tell my boyfriend. Example: A very good example is my every little and big fight with my boyfriend. Of course, I won't tell him that I really hate him during those fights but I can definitely admit that to my bestfriend.
  7. He's a guy for crying out loud. Just in case I get tired of the kind of craziness girls have, I have another kind of craziness which I can find in my bestfriend. Example: (Girl friends) Alam mo ba? Nakita ko ung crush ko! Diba ang cute nya?! / You know what? I just saw my crush! And isn't he cute?! (Guy bestfriend) Tara DotA. / Let's play DotA. (even though the DotA thingy happened only once)
  8. There are no expectations. This is the one of the best! I am aware that in the best relationships, expectations are not in their dictionary. But what can I do? I'm not living a teenage dream. My relationship with my boyfriend is a little ordinary among the extraordinary so there really comes those times when I expect something from him and he does from me. But with my bestfriend, there are no heartaches, no heart breaks, no unmet expectations. I think friendship is the most carefree relationship among any others. Of course, we should still take care of our friendship with our beloved ones. But this relationship is the one which requires the least 'maintenance', right?
  9. He becomes a brother in soul and in heart even if not in blood. My older brother is really a fucker sometimes. I mean, most of the times. He is not my ideal brother. Definitely not. On the other hand, my bestfriend is closer to that ideal brother I have in my mind. He asks me if I'm alright. He talks to me because he just wants to. He shares something about what he feels because he trusts me. These kinds of conversations are part of my ideal sibling relationship. And I'm glad that I have these conversations with my bestfriend.
  10. He knows when you are tired of everything happening in your life. Most of teenage girls have their own little drama going on making it impossible for them to notice that someone is in need of them now. For me, boys do handle problems better than girls in their teen years. So it's really handy to have a guy bestfriend especially when your older brother and your boyfriend are part of your drama. You'll have someone to curse the world with when you're feeling a little inside hell and to shout out your fucking feelings when you feel like exploding.
So, there you go. I only gave 10 reasons but there are still many things to say about having a guy bestfriend. You know what? I'm feeling lucky to have someone like this. Oh my, I think I'm being cheesy with this blog. Teehee. Just want to remind you ( yes, YOU) don't get flattered. I'm not praising you. I'm praising myself for having a bestfriend like you. Haha. Just kidding. If you'd like to have a glimpse of how great a writer my bestfriend is, here's a link to his blog: http://witcherry.blogspot.com/ With cherry on the freakin' top, baby!

Haha. Hope you enjoyed. Here's the end. See you next blog! :)

2 comments: