My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BV's eating me.

I've been sound tripping to bring back my GV. Good vibes! GV. GV. GV. GV. GV. But this feeling of being pissed off won't go away. Thank God it became less when I talked with my bestest friends. GV! Why am I annoyed anyway? Just because. No, kidding. I saw something that put the red lights on. I'm not really this jelly when HE talks to girls but with this one, I don't know. It really pisses me off when they talk like that. It's not bad to be friendly but friendliness is very different from flirting. They both start with the letter F just like food, feet or fuck but they are found on two opposite poles of their meanings.
  1. Friendly (frend-lee) - characteristic of or befitting a friend; showing friendship.
  2. Flirt (flurt) - to court triflingly or act amorously without serious intentions; play at lovecoquet
See the big fucking difference? So if you are being friendly, why are you acting like you're flirting instead? Oh God, I can express what I'm feeling right now if I speak Filipino. But just to be decent (and to hold myself from exploding like a crazy war freak), I'm writing this in English. You know what, you look nice (like me) so for your (and my) benefit, I'm not gonna start a stupid fight. I've seen so many girls like you before so don't tell me I'm getting this wrong. No I'm fucking not. Okay? He is in a relationship just like his relationship status in Facebook. He has a girlfriend. He is taken. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I think you don't deserve to be in UP. 'Cause Maroons are really freakin smart and not getting what I'm telling here is kind of being dumb.

I'm not a war freak. I don't say things if I don't have to. Just stop flirting with him. He's mine. Get it? Hope you do.

This is one stupid blog and I hate it. Don't read it! Oh well, by now you probably read all that I wrote here already. Am I acting stupid? Maybe. Maybe I'm just imitating y..Oh crap, I should shut the hell up. Now done. Next blog guys.

(GV! GV! GV! GV! GV!)

4 comments:

  1. LOL.ndi naman flirting un eh.pero sabi mo eh...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY HINDI NGA FLIRT SABI MO EH. HAHAHA. XD ang tanga lang nito. madelete na nga. JOKE. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. sira ulo. haha. sino kayang madrama? HUH? porket happy ka na ulit :))

    ReplyDelete