My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

28 months old

Guess what? It's our 28th 22 tomorrow! Yey! Ok, I know we are the only people excited with this but just say 'yey!' for me! YEY! Haha. Every month, I always see to it that I think of something to give him. Well, it just started when we turned 2 years old. This time, I made a collage of our pictures, kind of edited it and put on some texts to make it look like this..


If you can't read what the text on the middle part is, it just says 'Happy Monthsarry'. Ce and Cee is what we call each other because they stand for fiance and fiancee. We call each other Nini before because we thought it's really unique. But we found out that his friend and his friend's girlfriend are calling each other that too. So we changed it to Ce and Cee! Just like to share. :)

So, I was making this 'gift' for him. I thought of posting this tomorrow (22!) because it's really our monthsarry but he has a class and I'm going back to Diliman tomorrow anyway so I posted it now. He said he was surprised with what I did and I was surprised that he is surprised. I think this is just a little thing to be surprised of. But still, I am so happy that we are already 28 months old (and still counting). Haha. I also love to make him happy with everything I do for him. He even told me he is so lucky to have me so he'll never let me go. Sheeez. Sweet. :)

Super cheesy blog! Haha. See you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment