My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lonely Night

It became a habit that I call my boyfriend every night at 8.30 pm. We talk about anything under the sun till we drop dead sleeping. But tonight, I'll be sleeping a little bit lonely because I won't be able to call him. It's one of his friend's birthday and I think they're having a boys' sleepover at his friend's house. Why is it that if one of my friends is having an overnight party, he always gets invited? And he is always present in those parties. Why am I not invited to his friends'? Super not fair! Who cares if they're all boys? What are they doing there anyway? Just please, no alcohol. Argh. I just need to let this out so I could sleep a little more peaceful tonight. I thought this would be a happy day because I chatted with my fourth year crush from my college in our university. (Hihihi :>) But luck is not with me the whole day. Shit happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment