My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Friday, November 12, 2010

First Boring Week

First week of second semester is so-so. I mean, it feels like the first sem, not too much excitement and adventure. Maybe because it's just starting and professors are really lazy going to their classes during the first week because of those who wants to prerog in their class.

Tuesday and Wednesday went really..boring. I only have my first class which is Math 100 as my only class since the other classes have missing professors. First week, MIA. Thursday came and CW 10 still did not start. But I had an additional class in the afternoon, Geog 1. My prof is really cool and funny! She looked like she's going to eat us when she first came in but when the introduce-yourself part came, she cracked several jokes and told us some stories that made the class laugh. We also have a Geog Camp in Mango Camp located on Zambales. My friend says Zambales is on the north side of the Philippines and I'm really excited cause I think it would be far. And besides, my crush in Bio 1 is on the same Geog class as mine which means we're going to go to Geog Camp together. Haha. Friday, I already have all my classes. Kas 1 also has a funny prof but he speaks real slow cause he's kinda old. But it's alright, I think Kas 1 will not be too much of a bore. We have so many things to do including lots of group dynamics, papers and one or two field trips. The confirmed field trip will be on December 19 in Bulacan. It's close to Christmas break and I honestly don't want to go there but I don't want to do the paper thingy so I think I'll join. Then came Nat Sci 2 which I think will be one of my favorite subjects minus the quizzes.

My second semester professors are really funny, well, those whom I already met. I wish they will be merciful in giving exams and paper works. I would also like to start feeling like a college student this sem since I did not feel like one last semester. Just wish that everything will be balanced: I would still have time to have fun while feeling like a college student and doing the things I must do. I should also exert more effort so I could have higher grades and a higher GWA. 2.00 and 2.25, please be 1.00 and 1.25. Haha. I know I can do this, so go meeee! Party!

Till next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment