My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Friday, December 10, 2010

Midnight Madness

It is 12:14 according to my watch. I'm dreadfully sleepy but I can't help writing now when something within me is pushing me to. Actually, I don't really feel like writing because of this prof I have in my Creative Writing class. She makes me feel like I'm a no-good writer and I should stop writing before I become the cause of the extinction of writers. I know that she makes me feel like that so I can improve on my writing. But seriously, I'm contented with how I write already. And I just took this class so I can show off my writing skills, if I have such.

Anyways, I've been reading some blogs and I found out that I don't write for my followers. I had been writing for myself and I've been doing this ever since. Well, some of my blogs are for other people but most of them (like 95% of my blogs) are just for me. I am using this blog as an outlet of my feelings so I think I am the only one who really understands the heck I am writing. I think I'll be posting blogs which relate to the general public in case someone is serious in reading what I am putting in here.

My mind is asleep by 11pm so I guess the writing-for-others-and-not-for-myself-only won't start now. Maybe I'd be writing something before I head back to QC tomorrow. Think I should be sleeping now and saving my energy for who knows what. So, this is it for now. I'll try to improve my writing ability and to write something of interest for the readers. Oh well.

Goodnight for now! I mean, Good mornight! See you next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment