My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Doing nothing is doing something

Hey there. I haven't written anything for a while. My last post was like weeks ago. And I said there that I'll be posting something of interest for my readers. But wtf, my good friend told me that my blog is for myself. This is my own webby diary. The only difference is that I am making whatever I write here for the eyes of anyone who wants to read it unlike in a conventional diary, I wouldn't let anyone touch it. So, here I am. Writing for myself again.

I still haven't brought back my creative juices. It's like a month now that I don't feel any creative civilization living inside my body. I am not into anything that needs creativity for now (except for making stars which I'll share later on and for writing blogs and editing photos). But I miss the feeling of seeing something creative in any little thing I find interesting. And besides, my dictionary seems to shut down along with my creative head. Just like now while I'm making this post, I've been using the backspace quite frequently because I can't find the right words to fit the ideas cooking up inside me.

I planned to visit my blog and my
 tumblr more often this Christmas break but I don't feel like doing so because of my creative drought. So, I am spending my time fb-ing and twitter-ing (if I think there's something interesting going on with my life, which is not happening, so not much twitter really) and making stars. What stars am I talking about? Well, this is my secret power I've been keeping for a very long time and whoever is reading this now is very lucky because now you know I can make stars with my hands. Nice joke, did not even make myself laugh. What I mean by making stars is that I get some pieces of paper (with the ROYGBIV colors plus white), draw some equal vertical lines (which may look horizontal depending on the orientation of the paper), cut the pieces of paper along these lines (with my ultra sharp scissors, yeah!), make a loop at one end of the cut paper (which will make the end look like a pentagon), fold the paper along the sides of the pentagon (then insert the other end of the paper to lock it, oh fuck I think no one will get what I'm trying to say) and lastly, pinch the sides of the pentagon to make the star. If you don't get it, boohoo. If yes, hurray! You can try it if you have nothing better to do just like me. I am planning to make 1000 stars and give them to someone who doesn't even have a Christmas gift for me (or maybe it's just late, I don't really care if that person has a gift for me or not). My Christmas break becomes more special because of these stars..NOT.

During the last week of classes for the year 2010, I had a field trip to different churches in Bulacan (Philippines). But I wasn’t able to enjoy the 800-peso trip. The reason is, I'm a Christian but I am not really a religious person. If you don't see the difference, better ask my dad to explain because I suck in differentiating the two. There's a park across one of the churches where they keep a very huge, enormously huge, snake. The locals said that the snake eats five chickens a day. I even thought I'll fit myself inside it because it is really really big. Also, the last Monday of the last week of classes before Christmas break had a Math exam on it. I am so contented with my score (1.5, yeah!) given the fact that I wasn't able to study seriously. Last week was also carefree because I only had Math (7-8 am) as my only class. The professors are so generous in giving us free cuts. Hurray for their Christmas gifts for us!

What else, what else? Yesterday was the 22nd day of December and guess what? It's another special day for me and him! (Yeah, he’s the guy I have been posting about a few times here in my blog) Yey for us! 29 months and still counting. He visited me and we had a little bonding time with my five-year-old brother Maron. After that, we went out and saw some friends (Gab and Eeia) at SM San Pablo. We went to Ultimart and played some arcade games and watched a mime dance. Then to Sampaloc Lake to see it so beautiful at night. Well, no one can see the floating garbage when it's dark. After that, we went back to my house and after some more bonding time with Maron, he said goodbye. Yipee! Happy days, I just wish they won't end.

Another thing that makes me happy this Christmas break is our ref. It is so full of fooooood. I should have been fatter if our ref is always this full. Why do we prepare yummy things only during the Yule season? More foods please! More foods during the rest of the year.

Overstuffed. This post is overstuffed. Guess I miss telling my stories during my absence. I was also able to practice my “free writing” skills (if there are some) here. Oh, creative writing. :| I'll try to post more during the break (before school works pop up again). Bye for now. See you next post guys. :)

2 comments:

  1. Akala mo ikaw lng marunong gumawa ng star? Ako din!? sa rubber band pa nga eh. Double star~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rubber band un eh! hahaha. loool. :))

    ReplyDelete