My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blaaaah

I really need my creative mind right now but it seems to be sleeping. I have these two things I need to do that requires creativity but my mind would not just cooperate. First is that free writing about Christmas for my CW 10 class and the other is the Pride Board for our Pride Night in our dorm. I can't think of anything to write for CW 10 and it freaks me out especially that our prof makes me feel like I'm a no-good writer. Gooood. Please help me awe her with my writing skills if I have some. That only talent I'm really proud of went poof cause of my prof. This pride board I hate because I don't feel like doing it. Why? Just because. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm turning into a..a..I don't know. I can't even find the right word to represent what I feel. Gotta end this blabber. Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment