My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Friday, October 29, 2010

Airplanes

Remember when I told you about one thing that I know will happen again soon? I think it just happened again. Well, I know and I feel that there really is something wrong but none of us would like to admit it. We talk like we're happy about what we're talking about. We act like we're enjoying what we're doing. We say those three words just to hide what's bothering us. I don't want this blog to just talk about him and us and our stupid little fights cause I want this to be really really fun. But I can't help it. Since I cannot tell him that I'm feeling kind of frustrated and sad about what's happening, I would love to express it somewhere hoping that it would help to ease this nagging feeling.

So, we're gonna talk tonight on the phone and we're going to meet each other tomorrow. I hope everything's fine and back to normal by then. I just hope we're okay. 11.11, please come faster. I could really use a wish right now. :\

2 comments:

  1. Well, I say quit pretending and start admitting. It's that simple. :) You can and you should stare a problem in the face - not run away and pretend there's nothing going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks shua. You're really the best. :)

    ReplyDelete