My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just another stupid rant

It's been a long time since I came around. Been a long time but I'm back in town. Lalalala.


How long ago was my last post? Seriously. And now I'm back not to tell anyone who's reading this happy stories but to let myself shout out all my frustrations over the past, what, 3 months? This will be the last time I'll talk about this stupid shit. (maybe, but I'll try)

I hate people, no, I don't like people who think they're too cool than others, too pretty or handsome than others, too smart than others, too everything nice and lovely than others. I mean, you are not the only people in the world! Ego check, please. I can see your heads from twenty miles away. And excuse me, stop pretending that your attitude is as good-looking as your faces. Please, I know you better than that. And I guess that's why you get along with your friends. Because you have the attitude. Well, same birds flock together and eventually bicker behind each other.

I also don't like those who pretend they're your friends when you are facing them. Slap me hard on the face, I like it better than you talking behind my back. And saying things like you're not pertaining to me. Who are you fooling? Remember, liars only fool themselves. I don't really care the heck you're talking about. I just hate that other people actually likes you. If only they know what you say about them.

And to think that people think that you people are the sweetest things in the world. If you are cupcakes, I would rather eat raw meat, thank you very much. That's how disgusting, I'm sorry, I mean not preferable you are to me.

Oh, I don't care how many people get hit by what I wrote. There's nothing to worry if you're not guilty, right? Me and my big mouth, I know. Just please, show others who you are and don't hide behind that "We're so sweet and cool, we're like a popsicle." Yes, you're cool and "sweet" but you're also cold. Teehee.

Guess that's it. Good luck to all of you. I wonder if you really are many. (hahaha, I guess not) And, happy birthday to me on the 30th! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment