My photo
I say what I want to say. Got any problems with that?

Friday, August 5, 2011

Nothing lasts forever.

Forever is NOT real.


That is one thing I realized after we broke up. It was done since over a month ago. I was expecting it to come but it still hurt me like I was slapped in the face. It hurt and still hurts up until now. I don't know how long the pain stays with me but I do wish it will go away soon.

It strikes me how he always said he'll never leave me. Whenever I tell him, "Don't leave me," he'll always say, "Why would I?" And then I'd stop asking him to not leave me because with those three words, he made me believe he wouldn't. What ever happened?

I tried to stop the break up. I told him to give "us" another try but he does not want to. What did I do to make him stop holding on?

Now I know that nothing lasts forever. Now I know that I should not believe someone who tells me he'll never leave me unless he proves it. Because now I know time will come that promises will be broken. And now I know that forever is not real.

Life moves on. Time heals everything. I guess these are true. I just hope that I can manage to be his friend after every effort wasted. I want us to be friends, really. But it hurts me like hell.

Oh well, there's nothing more I can do but to forget everything. Because remembering all that happened kills me. Screw forever's and happily ever after's. None of them are real.

"Built a wall around my heart
Never let it fall apart
Strangely I wish secretly
It would fall down while I'm asleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment